Avant Assessment will no longer offer support for or access to the ClassPak System after October 3rd, 2014.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions about your account or access to the ClassPak tool.
ClassPak is Avant's original instructional support tool designed to assist teachers in creating a proficiency-oriented classroom.
- helps teachers build, deliver and manage reading, writing and speaking quizzes, lessons, assignments and activities
- provides authentic texts (realia) to use in lessons and STAMP-like proficiency quizzes
- enables data-driven instruction with instant online teacher access to quiz data.
- familiarizes students with the STAMP test experience
- is available in Chinese, Japanese, French, German, Italian and Spanish
For educators, ClassPak:
- fosters a more consistent learning environment from one classroom, school, or district to the next, because teachers use standardized rubrics to grade writing and speaking items
- improves reliability: automatically grades all reading quizzes; teachers use rubrics to grade writing/speaking tasks
- facilitates staff development and reflective teaching, with easy, online access to student and class data
For students, ClassPak:
- facilitates learning through real-world language situations
- clearly shows what they can do with the language
- prepares them for taking the STAMP test.