"When students are placed correctly, they learn more and tend not to be
bored in class. And because taking Avant's Placement tests is not a
painful process, students have a positive impression of the Multimedia
Language Center and come back."
Director of Multimedia Language Center
Cal State San Bernardino
Middle School - Adult
Avant Placement is an initial measurement of real-world language ability in
Reading, Writing and Speaking. Used to inform appropriate placement for students
in middle school, high school and college, Avant Placement tests can be completed
quickly and are web-based for anytime, anywhere accessibility.
Avant Placement assessments:
* French, German, Japanese and Spanish also have a
Contextualized Grammar component, and Arabic is available for Writing and Speaking.
Call our Sales team at 1-888-731-7887
to order Placement assessments today
- Engage students with everyday situations in which skills are likely to be used.
- Measure proficiency in Arabic, Chinese (Traditional and Simplified), French, German, Italian, Japanese or Spanish.*
- Are externally scored, with Writing and Speaking scored by certified raters.
- Report scores for groups and individuals, with results available within
3-5 business days. Educators have access to students' Writing and Speaking
samples, and reports are exportable to Excel for flexible analysis.