Professional Development is integral to student achievement and teacher preparedness. We offer a series of webinars and onsite collaborative workshops designed to help you guide every student towards proficiency and integrate our assessments into curriculum.
Created and delivered by learning and subject-matter experts, these programs will help you gain insights from iCAN, STAMP and Placement, and apply them to teaching.
Current Workshop Offerings:
- Assessment Literacy in the World Language Classroom
- Connecting National, State and Local Standards for Outcomes-based Teaching
- Rating Student Language Production – Writing
- Rating Student Language Production – Speaking
- Reviewing Your STAMP™ Data
- iCAN® Platform Specific:
- iCAN Hands-On Workshop
- iCAN Onsite Coaching
- iCAN Parent Training
- Teaching Students to Set I Can Goals
- iCAN Workshop Train-the-Trainer