STAMP is a real-world, web-based assessment used to determine proficiency in multiple domains and languages. STAMP assessments help educators monitor progress and evaluate programs.
- Engages students with a computer-adaptive assessment that helps them to understand their own proficiency levels.
Tests are facilitated by a proctor and have been validated by field testing and expert panels.
- Reports scores by district/institution, school, class and individual at proficiency benchmarks related to ACTFL levels Novice through Advanced. Reading and Listening scores are available immediately, and Writing and Speaking are scored externally by certified raters and available within 3-5 business days. Reports are downloadable to Excel for flexible analysis.
- Empowers informed decisions around staff development and instructional planning.
- Assesses multiple domains and languages for elementary school through college students.
For students in grades 3-6, STAMP assesses:
- Reading, Writing, Speaking and Listening proficiency in Chinese (Traditional and Simplified), French, Japanese and Spanish, with questions and graphics that are appropriate for these lower grades.
For students in middle school through college, STAMP assesses:
- Reading, Writing, Speaking and Listening proficiency in Arabic, Chinese (Traditional and Simplified), French, Japanese and Spanish.
- Reading, Writing and Speaking proficiency in German and Italian.
NOTE: CAP and NOELLA, built by CASLS, are also delivered by Avant Assessment.